Water Analysis Service
Feedwater is the only UK water treatment company with its own in-house UKAS accredited laboratory for Legionella Testing and chemical and micro-biological water analysis.
This unique facility provides a quick and accurate analysis service for water and deposit samples giving our Consultants the necessary information to help solve your problems.
Typical analyses available:
- Legionella *
- Aerobic Colony Count *
- Coliforms and E. coli *
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa *
- Other Pseudomonas species
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Full range of water chemistry tests
- Corrosion and scale deposit analysis
- COD, suspended solids & effluent analysis
- Corrosion measurement and assessment
* These tests are covered in our UKAS accreditation Schedule
How can I arrange sampling?
We offer a service where we take samples from your systems, (identifying sampling points if required) or we provide sample bottles and mailing packs so that you can collect the samples and courier them to us for rapid analysis. This service is available to both our UK and overseas customers.
Legionella sampling and all types of water testing can be carried out on a one-off or contract basis. Contact us to discuss your water analysis requirements.
Here to Help you
Contact us today to discuss your water testing and sampling requirements.
Legionella Testing & Analysis
Feedwater have made the deliberate decision to be a Centre of Excellence for legionella control, using our own in-house laboratory accredited by UKAS we have stringent legionella analysis & testing services. Being highly knowledgable in Legionella our laboratory is always a top performers in the HPA EQA scheme.*
Please visit our Legionella Testing page to find out more.
Other Water Testing Services from Feedwater
As well as water analysis, we provide a comprehensive range of legionella control services:
- Legionnaires Disease Prevention Services
- Water Hygiene Services
- Legionella Awareness Training
- Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Disinfection and Cleaning Services
- Cooling Water Treatment
- Cooling Tower Foam Cleaning
- Legionella Control with Chlorine Dioxide
Here to Help you
Contact us today for all your watwer anaylsis and Legionnaires Disease prevention requirements.